"Data" means any data, including the content or information of a person, that you or a third party can retrieve from M COMME WEDDING or provide to M COMME WEDDING using the interfaces and site services.
1 / Personal data and protection of privacy
M COMME WEDDING undertakes to respect the privacy of its customers and users of its services, in accordance with the texts in force in France on the protection of privacy and individual freedoms. M COMME WEDDING thus undertakes to respect the data concerning them, in accordance with the law of 6 January 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms (CNIL).
The personal data collected by M COMME WEDDING is only intended for the necessary purposes of providing the services offered on its site, as well as for statistical purposes (the information collected for statistical purposes is anonymous data, in particular to find out how long users stay on the site) and possibly advertisements.
More specifically, the necessary cookies are used for the purpose of optimizing the site:
• Adaptation of the presentation according to your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.);
• Storage of information relating to a form that you have completed (registration or access to your account);
• Automatic connection to reserved or personal spaces (such as your account);
• Provision of sharing tools on social networks;
• Management of platforms and execution of internal technical operations within the framework of problem solving, data analysis, tests, research, analyzes, studies and surveys;
• Implementation of security measures;
• Quality measures to ensure that the display of our content is suitable for your device.
M COMME WEDDING DOES NOT COMMUNICATE THESE DATA TO THIRD PARTIES, except with and only at the express request of the competent authorities, in the event of a judicial requisition, in accordance with Article 6, II of Law No. 2004- 575 on Confidence in the digital economy. ON THE OTHER HAND, THEY ARE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ACCESSIBLE TO THE M COMME WEDDING TEAM OR USED FOR OTHER PURPOSES, ESPECIALLY COMMERCIAL.
Each user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to his personal data, which he can exercise directly with M COMME WEDDING, via his account, by email or post, at the coordinates indicated on the site. In addition, M COMME WEDDING allows anyone involved to exercise their right of reply, in accordance with article 6, IV, of law n ° 2004-575 for Confidence in the digital economy.
Any user acknowledges being informed and accepts that the chosen identifier will be made public, so that their contributions will be attributed to them, as well as the date on which the comments will have been published.
Each user accepts that the records of M COMME WEDDING's systems, making it possible in particular to determine the use made of the account, will prevail in the relations between the user and M COMME WEDDING.
This Data Use Policy is subject to change from time to time.
2 / Data likely to be owned and stored
The data likely to be held and kept by M COMME WEDDING are the following:
• When creating the account, the identifier of this connection;
• Surname and first name or company name;
• Associated postal addresses;
• The pseudonyms used;
• The associated email or account addresses;
• Telephone numbers;
• The password and the data allowing it to be checked or modified, in their latest updated version;
• The type of payment used;
• The payment reference;
• The amount;
• The date and time of the transaction.
M COMME WEDDING notably stores the IP addresses of users when they register and when they use participatory services.
You acknowledge and guarantee that the data that you declare during your subscription and in the context of the use of the services of the M COMME WEDDING site are under your sole responsibility.
3 / The use of email addresses for sending emails
M COMME WEDDING may use your e-mail address to inform you of new offers, the evolution of its services and / or your subscription (information, order confirmation, payment, renewal, etc.). The address must therefore be valid and up to date.
You can also request or refuse via the M COMME WEDDING site, the reception by mail on the declared address, of messages and promotional information. Upon request, made by email via the account corresponding to this address, your email address may be modified or deleted from our database at no cost.
4 / Cookies
During your visits, you are informed that a cookie may be installed automatically on your browser software.
Most internet browsers have a function called "cookies" which saves a small text file on the computer used during visits to the M COMME WEDDING site. A cookie alone does not give any information about the user, it is a recording of information relating to the navigation of the computer on the website (such as the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc. .).
The duration of conservation of this information in your computer corresponds to the time spent on the M COMME WEDDING site. Cookies are not kept after the end of your session.
Consulting the public parts of the M COMME WEDDING site does not require the acceptance of cookies. However, consulting the information and using the functions reserved for registered users may make it necessary to activate identification and traceability cookies on the computer.
The user can refuse all or part of the cookies via the settings of his browser. However, if the user selects the blocking function of all "cookies", he may not be able to access certain parts of the M COMME WEDDING.
Signing up for a subscription, then viewing the information makes it necessary to activate cookies on your computer. If the cookies are refused, certain services are no longer accessible.
4 / 1. Performance cookies
Performance cookies, which are sometimes called analytical cookies, collect information about your use of the site and allow us to improve the way it works. For example, performance cookies show us the most frequently visited pages on the site, allow us to know the overall usage patterns of the site and help us understand the difficulties you are likely to encounter on the site.
4 / 2. Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on our site and to offer you improved and personalized functions.
4 / 3. Targeting or advertising cookies
Advertising cookies are used to track visitors through websites.
4 / 4. How do I deactivate cookies?
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies, or to be notified when a cookie is installed as follows:
• For Mozilla Firefox: "Tool" menu then "Options" / "privacy" icon / "cookie" menu then selection of the appropriate option
• For Microsoft Internet Explorer: "Tools" menu / "Internet Options" / "Confidentiality" tab / selection of the desired level
• For Google Chrome: "Settings" menu & gt; "Show advanced settings" & gt; "Confidentiality and security" & gt; "Site settings" & gt; "Cookies and site data" then selection of the appropriate options
• For Opera: "More tools" menu & gt; "Clear browsing data" & gt; "Cookies and other site data" box & gt; "Clear browsing data"
• For Safari: "Preferences and Confidentiality" menu & gt; "Delete all website data"
You can also visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/en/gerer-les-cookies/ for more information on the most common browsers. Please note that if cookies are disabled, site functions may no longer work at all.
For practical advice on these options and on how to delete Cookies files stored in your Terminal, depending on the browser you are using, we invite you to consult the "Your traces" section of the CNIL website (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés): https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
5 / Information about your personal data
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, M COMME WEDDING implements data processing personal which has for purpose the sale and delivery of products.
The Purchaser is informed of the following:
• The identity and contact details of the Seller;
• The legal basis of the processing: contractual execution;
• The recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if they exist: the data controller, its departments in charge of marketing, the departments in charge of IT security, the department in charge of sales , delivery and ordering, subcontractors involved in delivery and sale operations as well as any authority legally authorized to access the personal data in question;
• The duration of data storage: the time of commercial prescription;
• The data subject has the right to ask the data controller for access to personal data, rectification or deletion thereof, or a limitation of the processing relating to the data subject, or the right to oppose the processing and the right to data portability;
• The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (eg CNIL);
• The information requested during the order is necessary for the establishment of the invoice (legal obligation) and the delivery of the goods ordered, otherwise the order cannot be placed. No automated decision or profiling is implemented through the ordering process.